CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

December's Book

The Shack: William P. Young

For December's Book I thought we would turn to a book about God, being that it's that Holiday time of year. The Shack is a very unique book, in that it's about God but not any particular religion. I thoroughly enjoyed this book, even with the very confusing conversations between God and Mack the main character. This book made me look at so many things in a new light, and it spoke to me, something a lot of religious texts are missing. It's definitely more relatable than scripture, but carries a lot of the same messages.

I would recommend this book for anyone looking to define their relationship with God, or for anyone who likes a story about Love and Triumph.

0 comments: